Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

I hope my bad days are all a thing of the past. I hope you and your family come to realize how wonderful you are and appreciate each other everyday. It's Obama Year yall! I know this year we are going to learn so many new and exciting things! Whew! I learned so much in 2008. I learned that before a person can find love from others they must first accept and love their family. I also learned that patience is the key...for real. If you are not patient there is so much you can miss out on. I also realized some things...

*Real Love is not always romantic
*The truth is liberating although costly
*A job cannot be your all and all
*Nothing on earth can make you happy, it comes from within
*God is not playing when he says he will be there for you
*Respect is paramount in a relationship
*Your words can ruin or save you
*People are so different but everyone desires to be loved & accepted
*The simple things in life are more valuable than diamonds
*It is better to smile than cry
*Changing your mind, will change your finances
*Effective Communication is most important
*Emotional stability trumps Financial stability
*You are the most important, nobody else can love you like you can
*Being happy is a necessity not an option
*Everything is possible as long as you BELIEVE

In this new year, 2009, I vow to put Sun first. Here is a message a stranger sent me:
"May in incoming year reflect the brightness of your name.
So powerful in radiance that it over shadows the turbulence of yesterday through the seconds of the morning. Awaken with a smile, knowing you bring a newness of life".

Isn't that amazing?

This year I will also change my wardrobe;

*No more boot cut jeans; (been wearing em' since I was 14..enough is enough)
*Pumps are a must. All colors. solid blk, purple, red, silver, etc.
*Everything I wear will make a statement and be cute in some shape or form

Last but not least, I will "do me" which I have found out from deep analytical research...it means to do what makes me ME. I am unique and I know what I enjoy so no matter how fly or intelligent someone else is, I must have my own thing going on...make myself happy...and to me, that is what being beautiful is all about.

Don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment